Vegetable lasagne in pan recipe
- by Jasmine Kaur
| “Vegetable lasagne in pan recipe” |
Lasagne originated in Italy during the Middle Ages and have traditionally been ascribed to the city of Naples. The first recorded recipe was set down in the early 14th-century Liber de Coquina (The Book of Cookery).
It bore only a slight resemblance to the later traditional form of lasagne, featuring a fermented dough flattened into thin sheets (lasagne), boiled, sprinkled with cheese and spices, and then eaten with a small pointed stick.
Recipes written in the century following the Liber de Coquina recommended boiling the pasta in chicken broth and dressing it with cheese and chicken fat. In a recipe adapted for the Lenten fast, walnuts were recommended..Wikipedia
Q.What is lasagne?
Lasagna (plural “lasagne”) is a flat and expanded pasta sheet, traditionally made in Italy with Parmigiano-Reggiano (Parmesan cheese), Béchamel sauce (white sauce), and ragù (a meat-based sauce). Despite the traditional form still being popular, lasagne has taken on many different recipes over the years.
Q.What is lasagne made of?
Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, is an Italian dish made of stacked layers of this flat pasta alternating with fillings such as ragù (ground meats and tomato sauce) and other vegetables, cheese (which may include ricotta and parmesan), and seasonings and spices such as garlic, oregano and basil.
Q.What are the benefits of lasagne?
READ ALSO : Chitranna Recipe | lemon rice |
| “Vegetable lasagne in pan recipe” |
The first step in this recipe is truly made the lasagna sheets for which we need;
1. Plain flour -1½ cup
2. Salt – 1 tsp
3. Oil – 2 tbsp
Step 1: Take a clean bowl and have 1 and 1/2 cup of plain flour, one teaspoon of salt, and 2 tablespoons of oil.
Step 2: Now we will mix the oil and salt with the flour, firstly, together and by adding a little water at the time to make a soft dough.
Step 3: Now, we can see the dough is formed and we will divide the dough into small portions( into four portions.)
Step 4: Since we’re cooking it in the pan today. So, we will be making round lasagne sheets, so, four portions are good enough.
READ ALSO : Homemade pizza with potato base
Step 5: Now cover the dough with the wet cloth and wait for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, we will take a rolling pin and a base and we will sprinkle a good quantity of dry plain floor over the base.
Step 6: Take a portion of dough and start rolling it. You can roll it on your platform if you want to.
Step 7: Since, we have to make a very thin pasta sheet, for that, we have to sprinkle a lot of dry flour in between. So, we can keep rolling it.
Step 8: You can also cut the lasagne sheets into rectangular strips for making it in the oven as you get it in the market.
Step 9: The pasta sheet is ready now you can dry it drying the pasta sheets we will dry it in or rank, you can also keep it on the top of the cloth or paper.
Step 10: Repeat the same procedure to make the other sheets.
# Filling ;
It is basically assorted veggies.
- OIL – 2 TBSP
- CHOPPED GARLIC – 2 TBSP
- CHILI FLAKES – 1 TSP
- OREGANO – 1 TSP
- CHOPPED ONIONS – 1 CUP
- CHOPPED CARROTS – HALF CUP
- BEANS – HALF CUP
- CORN -1/4TH CUP
- CHOPPED POATTOES – 2 CUP
- SALT – 1 TSP
- BLACK PEPPER – 3/4TH TSP
- CORIANDER LEAVES – 1/2 CUP
- PIZZA SAUCE – HALF CUP
- WHIET SAUCE – HALF CUP
We will heat up a pan…👇👇
- Take a pan and heat up and add 2 tbsp of olive oil ( or refined oil ).
- Add chopped garlic of 2 tbsp, add 1 tsp of chili flakes, 1 tsp of oregano. We will cook the herbs in low flame for about a minute to that, will ensure the herbs release all their flavors in the oil which will bring out the very nice flavor to the recipe.
- We will add veggies now. Here we are taking 1 cup of chopped onions, ½ cup of carrots, ½ cup of beans, ¼th cup of corn, and 2 cups of chopped potatoes.
- Stir fry the veggie for about 3 to 4 minutes in a high heat flame. Now, add some salt about 1 tsp and also we are adding ¾th tsp of black pepper powder and mix well.
- After mixing up, add ½cup of well-chopped coriander leaves and cook this, for 2 to 3 minutes, till it gets dry and later, let it cool down.
READ ALSO : Homemade Healthy Spring Rolls ( NON FRIED )
Our lasagne sheets are ready now and also they are ready to cook now.
1. Pour 1 tbsp of pizza sauce and spread it over the pan ( off the flame ) and place a lasagna sheet on top and again pour 1 tsp of pizza sauce and 1 tbsp of white sauce and spread.
2. Now spread over some veggies and pour some grated cheese to make it a little more cheesy, add 1 tbsp of white sauce, and spread.
3. Repeat the procedure to assemble the layers of lasagne.
4. Over the last layer, we will add a little bit everything, I.e., a few sauces; cheese; veggies.
5. Heat up the pan in low flame and cook it for around 20 minutes. After 10 minutes, you notice, how the cheese is melted, it is half we done, we will just spread the cheese and the sauce.
6. After 10 minutes more, it is ready. It takes just 20-25 minutes to cook and we will take it off the flame.
7. Sprinkle a few red chili flakes and chopped coriander leaves. You can cut it as the like shape of you want.
Video from any channel:
| “Vegetable lasagne in pan recipe” | Lasagne originated in Italy during the Middle Ages and have traditionally been ascribed to the city of Naples. The first recorded recipe was set down in the early 14th-century Liber de Coquina (The Book of Cookery). It bore only a slight resemblance to the later traditional form of lasagne, featuring a fermented dough flattened into thin sheets…
- Mind-Boggling 11+ Teen Romantic Movies Available On Netflix- Movies You’ll Be Craving
- Top-Notch 9 Cute Romantic High School Korean Dramas That Will Make You Crazy
- Topmost 5+ Best Scooby-Doo Movies All The Time- You Should Never Miss
- Upmost 5+ Best Pokémon Movies All The Time
- Topmost 8 Turkish Dramas Of Burak Deniz-You Must Watch
- April 2022
- March 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- July 2019