| RED LENTIL PASTA RECIPE WITH EXOTIC VEGGIES IN JUST 40 MINUTES |
“RED LENTIL PASTA RECIPE WITH EXOTIC VEGIES IN JUST 40 MINUTES “red lentil penne pasta with exotic vegies is an Italian recipe with an Indian touch.
Tomato sauce (also known as Neapolitan sauce, salsa roja in Spanish, or salsa di pomodoro in Italian) can refer to many different sauces made primarily from tomatoes, usually to be served as part of a dish, rather than as a condiment. Tomato sauces are common for meat and vegetables, but they are perhaps best known as bases for Mexican salsas or sauces for pasta dishes.
Tomatoes have a rich flavor, high water content, soft flesh which breaks down easily, and the right composition to thicken into a sauce when they are cooked (without the need of thickeners such as roux). All of these qualities make them ideal for simple and appealing sauces.
13.Lentil penne pasta
Procedure:for RED LENTIL PASTA RECIPE WITH EXOTIC VEGIES IN JUST 40 MINUTES
#FOR PENNE LENTIL PASTA;
1.Take a bowl and some amount of water and left it over the high to get boiled .
2.After boiling up add 1 teaspoon of salt , 2 tablespoon of olive oil and mix well.
3.Now add 1 cup of lentil penne pasta and let it cook for sometime till it gets softer.
4. Now separate the pasta from water and wash the lentil penne pasta thricely with cold water nicely .
5.After that rinse out the water from the washed pasta and pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix well .
#FOR RED SAUCE;
6.First take a pan and add 4 to 6 tablespoon of refined oil and stir fry the vegies(capsicum , carrot , onion ).
7. Now remove out the vegies and oil too and add 1 teablespoon of oil .
8. Add 100gram of butter in the pan and mix it well with the oil.
9.Put the exotic vegies into the pan and let them cook for 2-3 minutes .
10.Now add 3tablespoon of red tomato sauce , one and half tea spoon of soya sauce , two teaspoon of vinegar and add some water .
11.Let it cook for 2-4 minutes and add some chopped black olives and salt as per taste .
12. Now add boiled lentil penne pasta in the pan and stir gently .
13. Take 1 teaspoon of corn flour and 3 tablesppon of water in a small bowl and mix it well than gently pour it over the pasta.
14. Gently stir the pasta for 3 minutes and sprinkle the oregano and chilli flakes over the pasta.
Your saucy , yummy , delicious red lentil penne pasta is ready to serve…….
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY RECIPES CLICK ON THE LINKS GIVEN BELOW: