|Lockdown Special Hyderabadi Biryani|
So , here is I am again to give you some amazing and healthy cooking ideas that most of the people want all over the world. Talking about the reality we all know that, a unhealthy food is always tastier than healthy food….but our technology had been helped as far as possible to us so that we can avoid the unhealthy food and go towards health.(Lockdown Special Hyderabadi Biryani)
Everyone, during this quarantine time most of the people had demanded for the recipes that are easy to make and ready to eat and doesn’t make you chubby! Usually people are missing there street foods like momos, red pasta , white pasta, noodles, fried rice Manchurian and etc. But if we started eating all these during this time, we will definitely come with our belly . So its our responsible to take care of our body too , so, after a long search of few days I had brought something for you.[ Lockdown Special Hyderabadi Biryani ]
picture taken from indainhealthyrecipes.com
- Rice – 1 cup
- Chopped beans – 6
- Chopped carrot – 1
- Cloves( loang) – 6
- Cardamon ( elaichi)- 3
- Curd – 4tbsp
- Tumeric powder
- Red chilli powder
- Coriander powder
- Ginger garlic paste -1 tbsp
- Oil/ ghee – 2 tbsp
- Mint – 10 to 12 leaves/ 1 tbsp powder
- Water – 1& ½ cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Asafetida ( Hing ) – 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – (10-12)
- Chopped cucumber
- Chopped onion
@Procedure: for Lockdown Special Hyderabadi Biryani
Picture taken from shanazrafiq.com
- Take 1 cup of basmati rice in a bowl. Wash out them at least twice times and soak them for 20 minutes for a very nice cooking.
- Now, we will take a pan and prepare for the raw biryani, that is to combine all the ingredients.
- Take freshly chopped beans, freshly chopped carrot. Noe we make the main masala for the tiffin biryani /(Lockdown Special Hyderabadi Biryani ) in which the main ingredient is cloves and add 6-7 cloves in raw biryani or over the veggies , add 3 big cardamons, and 4 big tbsp of curd. The curd quantity should be there as much as it covers the veggies.
- Now, add 1tbsp tumeric powder, 2 tbsp red chilli powder, 1 tbsp salt, 1tbsp coriander powder, 1 tbsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and 2 tbsp oil.
- Mix them well. If you really like the flavour of biryani then you can add 3-4 more cloves. Add mint leaves around 10-12 or also you can use powder form around of 1 tbsp.
- Now, after mixing well we are going to add soaked rice. We only need to add soaked Rice , not the water.
- We will add fresh water, so take one cup of water and put it in the pan and mix well.
- Again we are going to use/ take half more cup of water and we will put it again into the pan. So, we had taken 1½ cup of water.
- Only this much amount of water is necessary because we had already soaked them for 20 minutes before and also we had used curd in the biryani.
- Now, put the pan over the high gas flame and add 1½ teaspoon of salt and mix well.
- Now we will cook the rice in high flame for 10 minutes till rice soaks the maximum water and bubbles appears .
- Now we will cover the pan and place a heavy material/thing over the plate that we used to cover the pan.
- Put the gas flame on low button and let it cook for 10 minutes under a pressure. That also gives a pressured biryani flavour.
- While the biryani is cooking, let us prepare our masala curd.
- First of all take about 1 cup of curd and add around 1 cup of water and mix it well.
- Now rake a small tadka pan and 1 tbsp of oil and heat it.
- After that, add 1 tbsp of cumin seeds, a pinch of hing (asafetida) , curry leaves and green chillies ( well chopped ).
- Instantly off the gas flame and pour the tadka over the curd. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and mix well.
- Now add chopped onions , chopped cucumber and mix them all .
- Now we will go to our biryani and check it once. As we can see that there is no presence of water and is not wet and started sticking at the bottom of the pan which shows that it is ready now.
- So turn off the gas flame and cover the pan for 10 minutes more.
- After 10 minutes stir the biryani well and its ready!
Your Lockdown Special Hyderabadi Biryani is ready to serve. Try this with your family and near ones and don’t forget to comment and to share your experience…!!