|”Homemade Healthy Spring Rolls ( NON FRIED )”|
Everyone….so, during this quarantine time most of the people had demanded for the recipes that are easy to make and ready to eat and doesn’t make you chubby! Usually people are missing there street foods like momos, red pasta , white pasta, noodles, fried rice Manchurian and spring rolls, etc. But if we started eating all these during this time, we will definitely come with our belly . So its our responsible to take care of our body too , so, after a long search of few days I had brought something for you.[#Homemade Healthy Spring Rolls ( NON FRIED )] .So ,here is a recipe of spring rolls that I am sharing with you that is healthy and non fried and most important it is baked!
|Homemade Healthy Spring Rolls ( NON FRIED )|
@Ingredients required for spring roll:
- Chopped veggies ( cabbage, beans, carrot, capsicum, onion, garlic, ginger )
- Green chilli sauce/Red chilli sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Soya sauce
- Boiled noodles
- Black pepper
- Suji (semolina)
Benefits of “Semolina:-
Semolina flour can be enriched, meaning that food manufacturers re-add nutrients that were lost during the processing of the durum wheat grain. Enriched semolina contains higher levels of vitamins and minerals than unenriched alternatives . Read more on wiki
A 1/3-cup (56-gram) serving of uncooked, enriched semolina provides ;
- Calories: 198 calories
- Carbs: 40 grams
- Protein: 7 grams
- Fat: less than 1 gram
- Fiber: 7% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Thiamine: 41% of the RDI
- Folate: 36% of the RDI
- Riboflavin: 29% of the RDI
- Iron: 13% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 8% of the RDI
Packed with nutrients, semolina is highly recommended for those trying to lose weight. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) data, 100-gram of unenriched semolina contains only about 360 calories and zero cholesterol. It keeps you full for a longer time and prevents weight gain.
- Take a pan and add 2 tablespoon of oil and heat it.
- Now, first add ginger and garlic ( you can use ginger-garlic paste also ) stir for a while and secondly add onions and cook for while.
- Now add chopped veggies and cook it on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Then, add some salt ( 2-3 pinches )& 2 pinches of black pepper.
- Add boiled noodles and add 2 tablespoon of tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of chilli sauce and 1 spoon of vinegar.
- Mix well on high flame for 2 minutes and let it cool.
- Take a bowl of suji + add 1 teaspoon salt and grind it well to get a suji powder.
- Now pour two spoons of oil over the powder and make a soft dough using water.
- After that left the dough for 15-20 minutes rest and cover it with a wet cloth.( as the dough is made up of suji that absorbs a lot of water and may get dry after the rest. So, to prevent it use wet cloth )
#For sheets :-
- Now, divide the dough into several small balls . (Note that the balls should be in even numbers)
- Now just like we use to make chapatties, we will make thin sheets of it for spring rolls.
- Now take a ball and press it lightly with fingers over the maida on both sides.
- Make a small chapatti of that ball and also make another chapatti of other ball and then, pour some drops of oil over the chapatties and spread it well. Also pour some maida over the chapatties and overlap them.
- Make sure that the only spreaded side should be overlapped.
- Now just like we make chapatties, make chapatties of them. The chapatties should b thin and big.
- Repeat the same procedure for the required chapatties.
- Now heat the pan on medium flame and put the chapatti over it. Cook it from sides till small bubbles appear on both sides.
- We don’t need to cook it well. Because later it will be cooked again.
- When the chapatti is getting cool down separate them with your soft hands.
#For Rolls :-
- First take a small bowl and add 3 to 4 spoons of maida and make a thick paste/glue of it with water. That will be our glue for the rolls to close it well.
- Take a sheet and place the noodles a little left to the centre of the sheet leaving the boundary area.
- Now first, we will fold it from the upside and then with downside.
- Spread the glue over the required area including the fold ones.
- Now roll over the chapatti slowly – slowly with soft hands.
- Repeat the procedure to make other rolls.
- Now, we will use olive oil and brush it all over the rolls.
- Place it under microwave for 3-4 minutes.
- Your Homemade Healthy Spring Rolls ( NON FRIED ) are ready to eat .
So, how was your experience with this Homemade Healthy Spring Rolls ( NON FRIED )? Share your experience and don’t forget to comment .